Rebalance is for those who have failed to break away from the dieting cycle, have struggled with their weight and want to gain a deeper understanding of their psychology around eating.
"Rebalance" is a 4 week dietitian-led group program helping you redefine what balance and "healthy" mean to you. This is Nutrition A-Z's first group program created for those who long to be part of a supportive community under the guidance of a dietitian whilst taking the step to build strong, foundational, wellbeing habits.
Over the course of 4 weeks, we’ll be addressing the following topics and setting our weekly group challenge to help start the transition towards balanced living:
- Week 1: Setting your 4 pillar goals and creating the ideal kitchen to “rebalance”
- Week 2: Understanding the “why” - insights into why you eat the way the way you eat
- Week 3: The plate division and macronutrient ratios at meal time
- Week 4: The diversity diet for gut health
What is included in the program?
- Weekly program material and challenges
- Weekly group video calls - Mondays at 20:00 CET
- Access to your private group chat and a your personal food, mood, activity and symptom tracker throughout the program
- Sample 2 week meal plan provided at the end of the program to help put it all together
- Accountability, support and comedy!
When: The next group starts on 23.05.2022 with our first call at 20:00 CET
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: CHF 150.-
- Send us an email via email@example.com
- Subject "REBALANCE"
- Note your contact details and chosen date
- You will receive an automated invoice and confirmation to access the group calls and kick off your journey to rebalance!
This program is not suitable for those suffering from an eating disorder or a medical condition that requires 1:1 nutrition support. For 1:1 management, please do reach out to us via appointments on our website and we'd be more than happy to offer your the nutrition support you deserve!