Are you confused by all the information out there with regards to managing your gut symptoms?
In this interactive master class, Sandra Mikhail will highlight the the most up-to-date approaches for the management of the most common gut symptoms we experience: reflux, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation.
When: 16.10.2021 at 10:00am CET - 11:30am CET
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: Free OR Full Access CHF 35
To register for full access, click here.
To register for free, click here.
This master class is for you if you want in-depth, scientific knowledge about:
- Causes of the most common gut symptoms
- Dietary and Lifestyle approaches to managing reflux, bloating, constipation, and diarrhoea
- Probiotic strains to manage each symptom
- The future of gut health in managing these conditions
We will be answering questions such as:
- What are the long-term issues of using PPIs?
- Do alternative therapies work in managing some of these symptoms?
- What are the 4 most common causes of bloating?
- Can I go everyday and still be constipated?
- And so much more!
For those purchasing full access via Eventbrite, the ticket fee will provide you with:
- Access to the recording of the workshop
- Receive the master class handouts
- Get a 15 min free discovery call with Sandra or Henriette at Nutrition A-Z to discuss any gut issues you may be experiencing and how we can help