“Why am I the right person for you? I have been there. From helping the terminally ill in hospitals to personally suffering from a digestive disorder, I will be your ally and support in achieving your goals. Being qualified to do so is a plus!”
Sandra Mikhail is an accredited practising dietitian from Australia, a nutrition blogger as well as the founder of Nutrition A-Z and co-founder of The Wellbeing Hub. She holds a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Monash University, Australia), a Master of Advanced Studies in Nutrition and Health (ETHZ) and is a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia.
Being a globe-trotting dietitian, she has extensive experience in clinical practice, nutrition consulting and health promotion, working in Australia, the UAE and Switzerland.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Digestive problems
- Food intolerances & allergies
- Weight management
- Sports nutrition
- Women’s health
- Pre and postnatal nutrition
- Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics, Monash University in Melbourne, Australia
- MAS (Masters of Advanced Studies) in Nutrition & Health at ETHz (EidgenössischeTechnischeHochschule Zürich)
- Certified as an Accredited Practising Dietitian/Accredited Nutritionist by the Dietitians Association of Australia